"The best way to predict the future is to create it." Announcing PFT challenge 2.0
We're closing in on the start of a new year and a new decade and we're here to make sure you start it in a position of strength! We are excited to announce our Jump into 2020 Body Transformation Challenge. The challenge will begin on November 11th and end on January 12th. We have a new and exciting format for this challenge.
- The challenge is individual or team based - find some accountability buddies and create a team OR go solo
- Plan on establishing your baseline - measurement and movement on Saturday November 9th
- Saturday November 9th is our back to basics session to establish your movement baseline - open to all (11:00-12:30). You can get your starting measurements done as well.
- The back to basics session will allow you to reestablish proper technique and find your baseline in movement and strength. 3 coaches, 3 categories for 30 minutes each. Do one or all three categories. They will run concurrently - so each will be repeated 3 times so you can go to all three if you want. We will do this again January 11th to establish improvements. This event is open to all regardless of challenge participation.
- Body weight: push-ups, squats and sit ups
- Kettlebells: swings, snatches and Turkish get- ups
- Strength: clean and press, deadlifts and squats
What you need to do to participate in the Body Transformation Challenge:
- Decide if you are going to team up or go solo and plan to participate
- Mark November 9th on your calendar and come to the back to basics event
- Commit to starting 2020 off with confidence and strength by participating in our Transformation Challenge November 11th through January 12th
We will have prizes for the winners!
Changes to our PFT Family
Coach Ryan Wied will be leaving PFT to work full time at a big box gym effective October 28th, 2019. While it will be sad to see Ryan leave we wish him success as he embarks on the next phase of his career and life. His positivity and energy will be missed - our very own Tigger is bounding into new adventures both personally and professionally. He and Mary Pat are engaged, got a new place to live and a fur baby. Please join me in thanking Ryan for his work and wish him well.
Coach Mitch will be taking on the Monday pm classes and will be changing the format a bit. Coach Amy will be taking on the Wednesday pm classes and Kurt will be taking the Tuesday, Thursday lunchtime classes.
We're hearing positive reviews of our FlexFit class on Monday and Wednesdays 11:30-12:15. Be sure to join us to see what the buzz is all about.